Tesco 6 Pork And Herb Sausage Patties 342G
- Energy437kJ 105kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 950.00kJ (228.30kcal)
- Seasoned pork burger with sage, parsley and black pepper.
- Meaty sausage pattie, lightly seasoned with sage, parsley and pepper
Pork (96%), Dextrose, Salt, Sage, Parsley, Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Black Pepper Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Coriander Extract.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using pork from
Number of uses
- For best results cook from frozen.Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One sausage pattie (46g**)|
|Energy||950.00kJ (228.30kcal)||437.00kJ (105.02kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016