Guideline Daily Amounts
- 9%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
- 3%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Oven (for jackets) 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6
1hr - 1hr 20mins
Preheat oven. Scrub the potato, then dry and pierce with a fork and place on to the oven shelf. Bake for 1hr - 1hr 20mins until the potato skin is golden. A metal skewer pushed through the potato will reduce cooking time by about 15 minutes.
Scrub the potato, then dry and pierce several times with a fork. If cooking more than one potato at a time increase the cooking time accordingly. Heat on full power for 3minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W), turn potato then heat on full power for another 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Air fry bake
Pierce the potato multiple times with a fork. Microwave for 4 minutes, place in an air fryer and cook for 40 minutes, turning half way through.
Why not try?
Baked potatoes with bacon
- Serves 4
- 10mins to prepare and 1hr 20mins to cook
- 4 Finest Jacket potatoes
- 8 rashers of back bacon, tails removed
- small bunch of chives, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp soured cream
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.
- Prick the potatoes a few times and season. Wrap in sheets of aluminium foil and bake for 60-70 minutes until soft. Remove from the oven and keep wrapped in the foil.
- Finely chop the bacon tails. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat until hot then fry the chopped bacon for a few minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Heat the grill to hot and grill the main parts of the bacon for 4-5 minutes, turning once. Unwrap the potatoes and cut in half. Top with the chopped bacon, sour cream, chives and main parts of bacon before serving.
For more great recipes go to realfoods.tesco.com
|Typical Values||per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||455kJ / 107kcal||796kJ / 188kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When baked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023