Durex Condoms Real Feel 12'S
- RealFeel 12 Condoms
- Discover us online at durex.co.uk
- Durex Real Feel condoms are made from polyisoprene - a technically advanced non-latex material for a smoother experience
- Designed for a skin on skin feeling
- Transparent, lubricated and teat ended, easy-on shape
- Nominal width: 56mm
- 100% electronically tested
- Durex Real Feel Condoms are made from non-latex polyisoprene. This synthetic material has higher elasticity than natural rubber latex, making them more comfortable to use.
- Polyisoprene is also a softer material that gives a better fit, so can feel like you're not wearing a condom at all. Designed to help you experience a skin on skin feeling and the most amazing sensation yet.
- No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instructions, especially when using condoms for anal or oral sex.
- Nominal width: 56mm
- ISO 23409 : 2011
- The most natural feeling condom from Durex with RealFeel™ material
- Made from technically advanced non-latex material
- Easy-on shaped and teat ended for comfort and fit
- Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- The special way Durex makes their condoms means they smell better
- Durex doesn't just meet worldwide condom quality standards, it exceeds them, giving you the confidence to love the sex you have
- 100% electronically and dermatologically tested
- Clinically proven
- Please read the leaflet inside the pack carefully
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the leaflet inside this pack carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
- Using a Play™ lube from Durex with condoms can enhance sex. All Play™ lubes from Durex are condom safe, unlike oil-based lubricants which can damage condoms.
- No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
- Use a condom only once.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU8 7DS,
12 x Condoms
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016