- Mutual Climax 12 Condoms
- Discover us online at durex.co.uk
- - Durex Mutual Climax condoms are designed to help him last longer and intensify her Big-O
- - Contains special Performa™ Lubricant (5% benzocaine)
- - Ribbed & dotted to heighten her pleasure
- - Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- - 100% electronically tested
- Durex Mutual Climax condoms are designed to help couples climax together. It contains special Performa™ Lubricant (5% benzocaine) on the inside to help him last longer, and ribs & dots to help heighten her pleasure.
- The special way we make Durex condoms means they smell better, so there are no unpleasant distractions and you can just relax and enjoy. These Durex condoms are made from natural rubber latex for a high level of protection.
- No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instructions, especially when using condoms for anal or oral sex.
- Nominal width: 56mm
- Certified to International Standard
- ISO 4074 : 2002
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Using a Play™ lube from Durex with condoms can enhance sex. All Play™ lubes from Durex are condom safe, unlike oil-based lubricants which can damage condoms.
- No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
- Use a condom only once.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU8 7DS,
The lubricant on Durex Mutual Climax condoms can cause a rash, irritation, burning or itching. Don't get it in your eyes, and wash it off after use. If you experience irritation, stop using Durex Mutual Climax. If there's no improvement, see your doctor. Do not use these condoms if you or your partner has inflamed or broken skin. If you or your partner experiences breathing difficulties, or get blue lips when using these condoms, stop using them immediately and call a doctor. Premature ejaculation is a common problem, which can have many causes and may require medical consultation/supervision. If these condoms don't help, it's worth checking with your doctor. Please read the leaflet inside this pack carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
12 x Condoms
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016