- Intensive Eye Drops
- Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
- Optrex Intensive Eye Drops:
- Offer intensive dry eye symptom relief that lasts
- Instantly hydrate, lubricate and soothe dry eyes
- Effective and longer lasting relief than with common Hypromellose eye drops*
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
- *Sodium hyaluronate (HAO.15 or 0.18%) showed a longer residence time on the ocular surface when compared to 0.3% hypromellose (HPMC)
- Optrex - Experts in Eye Care
- Sterile A
- For dry eyes
- Longer lasting relief
- Pack size: 10ml
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, PEG 8000, Boric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide
Store below 25ºC., Do not freeze., Discard 28 days after opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use
- Adults and children (12+)
- 1. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- 2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- 3. Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- 4. Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Only for use in the eyes
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Important Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner. If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist. Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Do not swallow the solution. Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface. If symptoms persist, see medical advice. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Protect from sunlight. Do not use after expiry date.
10 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016