Tesco Gammon Steak With Cheese And Pineapple 345G
- Energy1011kJ 240kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 586.46kJ (139.15kcal)
- Gammon steaks with added water, with pineapple, cheese and parsley leaf.
- Topside of gammon topped with fruity pineapple and mature Cheddar
INGREDIENTS: Gammon Steaks (75%)(Pork, Water, Sugar, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Pineapple (14%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Sugar, Parsley, Citric Acid
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 25 mins Remove sleeve and film. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- TIP: Serve with chunky chips.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (165g)|
|Energy||586.46kJ (139.15kcal)||1011.42kJ (239.98kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016