- Energy1011kJ 240kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 586.46kJ (139.15kcal)
- Gammon steaks with added water, with pineapple, cheese and parsley leaf.
- Topside of gammon topped with fruity pineapple and mature Cheddar
INGREDIENTS: Gammon Steaks (75%)(Pork, Water, Sugar, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Pineapple (14%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Sugar, Parsley, Citric Acid
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 25 mins Remove sleeve and film. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- TIP: Serve with chunky chips.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (165g)|
|Energy||586.46kJ (139.15kcal)||1011.42kJ (239.98kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016