- Energy1774kJ 424kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1773.70kJ (423.80kcal)
- Carrot cake kit consisting of individual packs of carrot cake mix and cheese frosting mix
Carrot Cake Mix (64%), Cheese Frosting Mix (36%).
Carrot Cake Mix contains: Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Dried Carrot, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Rapeseed Oil, Carrot Powder, Ground Spices (Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg), Maltodextrin, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Flavouring.
Cheese Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Cheese Powder (Milk), Citric Acid
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Cooking time 15-20 minutes.Makes 1 carrot cake.You will need:2 medium eggs; 100ml semi skimmed milk; 60ml (4 tbsp) vegetable oil; 125g softened, unsalted butter; 2x20cm (8 inch) round cake tins - greased and lined with baking paper.Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4. 2. Empty the cake mix into a mixing bowl and add the eggs, milk and vegetable oil. 3. Mix with an electric whisk on full power for 2 minutes. 4. Divide the mixture equally between the two cake tins and bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring onto a cooling rack.6. Beat the butter until fluffy and gradually mix in the contents of the frosting mix until light and creamy. 7. Sandwich the cakes together with a third of the frosting, then use the rest to cover the top and sides of the cake.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions One-eighth of the cake (100g) contains|
|Energy||1773.70kJ (423.80kcal)||1773.70kJ (423.80kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016