- Energy808kJ 192kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1720kJ / 408kcal
- Gingerbread biscuit mix.
- LIGHTLY SPICED JUST ADD BUTTER, WATER & GOLDEN SYRUP
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Brown Sugar, Pasteurised Whole Egg Powder, Ground Ginger, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once baked in an airtight container.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Cooking time: 5-10 minutesMakes: 6 BiscuitsMethod: OvenYou will need:40g softened, unsalted butter; 15-20ml (3-4 tsp) cold water; 30g golden syrup, plain flour for dusting, gingerbread man shaped biscuit cutter; baking tray.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 190ºC/ Fan 170ºC /Gas Mark 5.2. Empty the gingerbread mix into a mixing bowl and add the butter, water and golden syrup.3. Mix well to form a soft dough.4. Roll out the dough to 5mm depth on a lightly floured surface.5. Cut out the gingerbread biscuits using a shaped cutter.6. Place on a baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.7. Leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes then move onto a cooling rack.All appliances vary these are guidelines only.ImportantNot suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One biscuit (47g)|
|Energy||1720kJ / 408kcal||808kJ / 192kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019