- Energy1131 kJ 270 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1915 kJ
- Maggi 3 Minute Noodles Barbecue Beef Flavour
- Stuff to Love
- Wheat flour, parsley, ginger and black pepper
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Totally tasty and super convenient - you always have enough time for a bowl of Maggi® 3 Minute Noodles! These iconic Maggi® noodles do just what their name says: enjoy a delicious bowl of beef noodles in just three minutes! And they're not just quick noodles - they're delicious, too - we make our classic Maggi 3 Minute Beef Flavour Noodles with just the right balance of BBQ beef flavour, for the delicious barbecue taste that you love - now with 30% less fat and 25% less salt.*
- Why not try our tasty instant noodles with stir-fried veggies and lean beef? Each pack of Maggi® 3 Minute Noodles is super versatile, and so simple to make, using either the kettle or the microwave.
- To get started, simply break your Maggi® noodles into a bowl and add the BBQ beef flavour sachet. If you're using the kettle, boil the kettle and pour 250ml of boiling water over your noodles, before covering and leaving your noodles for 3 minutes. If you're using the microwave, pour 250ml of cold water over your beef noodles and heat in the microwave on high for 2 ½ minutes. It's as easy as that!
- *than the market average
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® 3 Minute Noodles BBQ Beef, why not try another flavour in our 3 Minute Noodles range, like Maggi® 3 Minute Noodles Curry Flavour?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Totally tasty BBQ beef noodles; so simple to make!
- Each pack contains noodles and a sachet of BBQ beef flavouring
- Ready in just three minutes
- Now with 30% less fat, and 25% less sale than the market average
- Made with ingredients you know and love
- Pack size: 59g
Noodles: Wheat Flour (62%), Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates), Stabiliser (Sodium Polyphosphate), Turmeric, Seasoning Sachet: Sugar, Salt, Corn Starch, Herbs and Spices (Paprika, Ginger (0.07%), Black Pepper (0.06%), Parsley (0.05%), Chilli Pepper, Celery Leaf, Thyme, Basil), Yeast Extract, Corn Sauce (Corn Starch, Salt), Flavourings, Garlic, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Caramelised Sugar
- May contain Milk, Egg, Soya, Mustard and Sesame
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Sesame, Soya
Store in a cool dry place
- Cooking Instructions (General): Cooking appliances vary.
- These instructions are given only as a guide.
- Caution: Contents will be hot!
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1 Break noodles into bowl, add flavour sachet.
- 2 Pour over 250ml cold water, stir and heat in microwave oven on High for 2 1/2 min
- Other (From Ambient): Kettle
- 1 Break noodles into bowl, add flavour sachet.
- 2 Pour over 250ml boiling water, cover and leave for 3 min.
- 3 Enjoy!
Preparation and Usage
- Tips for Balance
- Why not serve your noodles with frozen vegetables, peas or sweetcorn? For one of your five a day add 80g of vegetables per person when cooking.
- Delicious as a side to your main or stir fry.
Number of uses
1 Makes 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
59 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||%RI*|
|Energy||1915 kJ||365 kJ||1131 kJ||-|
|-||456 kcal||87 kcal||270 kcal||14%|
|of which: saturates||9.9g||1.9g||5.8g||29%|
|of which: sugars||2.9g||0.6g||1.7g||2%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**Pack + 250ml water; used as basis for per 100g as prepared.||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016