- Carpet Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E voluntary sustainability initiative
- If it spills, it can stain! With its powerful oxy formula and built-in brush, Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover effectively removes heavy soil and unsightly spills such as red wine, coffee, fruit juice, grease and other common household stains from carpets and upholstery. The cleaning brush gets deep into the stain, whilst the special oxy-powered formula also eliminates odour.
- Eliminates tough stains & odours
- Includes dried-in stains
- Neutralises pet odours
- Ideal for home & car
- Oxy-power formula
- Pack size: 650ml
Less than 5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes
Store bottle in an upright position.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- Before first use, unscrew the brush head, pierce a small hole in the seal about 2mm in diameter (Do not remove seal to prevent over saturation). Screw the brush head on again, taking care not to over tighten.
- Remove loose dirt and blot up any spills. Shake bottle and gently squeeze to moisten brush. Apply by holding the bottle so the brush is flat against the stain, then work the formula lightly into the stain. Do not soak the stain; let the foam do the work.
- Leave for 3 minutes, then remove all residue with a damp, white cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Rinse the brush cap after every use.
- Important Information
- Always test for colourfastness/fibre compatibility prior to use by applying a small amount of the product to an inconspicuous area of the carpet/upholstery or off-cut, if available, and then leave for 30 minutes. Remove all residues of the product using a damp white cloth and allow the test area to dry completely. If the test area remains unchanged (e.g. no change in colour or evidence of colour bleed), then proceed with stain removal.
- Always follow care label instructions for carpet or upholstery. Do not over saturate stained area as this could lead to fibre damage. Do not use on leather, suede, silk, velvet or any fabric which can be damaged by water alone. Certain stains can cause permanent discolouration which cannot be treated.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept.,
- M44 5AX.
- Tel: 0161 359 4130
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep out of reach of children.
650 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019