Bassetts 3-6 Multi Vitamin Strawberry
- Strawberry flavoured multivitamin food supplement pastilles with sweeteners.
- Discover more at www.bassettsvitamins.co.uk
- This tasty soft and chewy multivitamin is tailored with a balance of nutrients.
- For a bright start to the day, it contains nutrients to support the health of three to six year olds, including Vitamin A for healthy vision and skin and Vitamin D for healthy bones and muscle function.
- Eyes - Vitamin A helps support healthy vision
- Skin - Vitamin A helps support healthy skin & Vitamin E is an antioxidant as it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Bones & Muscles - Vitamin D helps absorption of Calcium, is necessary for normal bone growth & development & helps support healthy muscle function
- Nervous System - Vitamin B6 helps support the working of the nervous system
- Teeth - Vitamin D helps support healthy teeth
- Immune System - Vitamin C helps support the immune system
- Vitality - Vitamin B6 helps reduce tiredness & fatigue & contributes to the release of energy from food
- With vitamin A for vision & skin & vitamin D for bones
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Natural flavours and colours
- Vitamin A helps support healthy vision
- Vitamin A helps support healthy skin & Vitamin E is an antioxidant as it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin D helps absorption of Calcium, is necessary for normal bone growth & development & helps support healthy muscle function
- Vitamin B6 helps support the working of the nervous system
- Vitamin D helps support healthy teeth
- Vitamin C helps support the immune system
- Vitamin B6 helps reduce tiredness & fatigue & contributes to the release of energy from food
- No added sugar
Sweeteners (Maltitol Syrup, Sucralose), Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Strawberry Flavouring, Acid (Malic Acid), Colour (Anthocyanin), Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made with care in the UK - Maltitol not from UK
Preparation and Usage
- Suggested daily intake:
- One pastille daily.
- Do not exceed the suggested daily intake.
Name and address
- Ernest Jackson & Co. Ltd,
- EX17 3AP,
- Ernest Jackson & Co. Ltd,
- EX17 3AP,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 3
Upper age limit
Advisory Years : 6
WARNINGS: Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor. Contains Maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 3. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
30 x Pastilles
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per Pastille||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A||400µg RE||50%|
|Vitamin E||12mg α-TE||100%|
|*NRV=Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|The recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals for your family||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019