It has a very distinct aftertaste which isn’t pleasant
Disgusting, and as other reviews have noted, not Stevia.
VERY MISLEADING ONLY 2% STEVIA.
Completely and utterly misleading!!
I am very annoyed with Tesco for selling a product that is completely misleading! This sweetener only contains 2% Stevia and the other 98% is Maltodextrin - which is very similar to real sugar. This product is completely useless to me now as I cannot use it for my low-carb Keto diet or during my intermittent fasting.
Excellent BUT Stevia tastes odd to some people.
Stevia tastes different to different people. Many people can't taste it at all, which we can see from lots of the reviews here. If you can then this is a very health and safe alternative to artificial sweeteners. This product only contains a small amount of actual Stevia as it is 200 times sweeter than sugar (if your taste buds can detect it) and so anything more would give a sickeningly sweet effect. As a diabetic with ADHD children who are sensitive to aspartame etc (and a doctorate in medical science) I highly recommend this over other sweeteners IF it tastes right for you.
Don't even bother trying this.
Vile, bitter tasting ad not sweet at all compared to other sweeteners ... I got this as a sub for another aspartame based sweetener and it is horrid. Plus as so many have pointed out, barely any stevia content.
Smells & tastes unlike sugar. Will not buy again.
Read about it in newspaper. Spoilt good cup of instant coffee. It has an odour, tastes nothing like sugar and unfortunately the coffee was foul. Will not buy again.
Maltodextrin - Not Stevia.
Beware - the heading is misleading. This is Maltodextrin with only 2% Stevia!
not sweet. it makes water more watery - god knows how. it is vile.
Sweetness & Light!
SWEETNESS & LIGHT! This product is reasonable in price, & is also made from an actual plant, so is therefore natural, unlike some sweeteners like aspartame based ones. Better for your health! It also has a reasonably pleasant taste, which some sweeteners do not have. It leaves no after-taste in the mouth as well. Please bring it back ASAP!!!