Tesco Gammon Joint With Honey Glaze 620G
- Energy786kJ 186kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 634kJ / 150kcal
- Gammon joint with added water and honey glaze.
- A succulent joint, served with a sticky honey glaze.
Pork (78%), Water, Honey (7%), Brown Sugar, Cornflour, Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
- Contains pork.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 60 mins
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 60 mins Remove sleeve and film lid. Place sauce sachet to one side. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 55 minutes. Remove from the oven and pour contents of sachet evenly over the joint. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (124g**)|
|Energy||634kJ / 150kcal||786kJ / 186kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019