Tesco Gammon Joint With Honey Glaze 620G
- Energy672kJ 159kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 495.89kJ(117.18kcal)
- Gammon joint with added water and honey glaze.
- Succulent gammon with a sticky honey glaze
Pork (78%), Water, Honey (7%), Brown Sugar, Cornflour, Sugar Syrup, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. Use by: see front of pack.
Temperature: , Gas 5, 190°C
Time: Chilled: 60 mins
Instructions: Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre heated oven and cook for 55 minutes. Remove from the oven and pour contents of sachet evenly over the joint. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Remove sleeve, film lid and sauce sachet Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat. Adjust times according to your particular oven (For fan assisted ovens cooking times should be reduced). All appliances vary, these are guidelines only (For fan assisted ovens cooking times shoild be reduced). Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly. Not suitable for microwave cooking. Not suitable for cooking from frozen
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Freeze on day of purchase.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
620g e;620g e METRO
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Quarter of a cooked pack (124g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016