- Sauvignon Blanc - White French Wine
- This wine comes from the Bordeaux Region of South West France, the home of some of the worlds finest wines. Maison Calvet have been at the forefront of Bordeaux wine production since it was founded almost 200 years ago.
- This elegant wine is softly oaked with hints of citrus and vanilla spice. Perfect on its own or with chicken and seafood dishes.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Colour : Nice gold colour. Nose : hints of citrus and vanilla spice. Palate : soflty oaked, perfectly well balanced. Perfect on its own or with chicken and seafood dishes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Mechanical harvests, low-temperature winemaking, cold must settling
- Jean-Marie Calvet establishes the Calvet company in Tain l'Hermitage : (Rhone valley) in 1818. JM Calvet sets up in the heart of Bordeaux in 1823. Jean Calvet, the founder's great-grandson, sets up Calvet in Burgundy in 1889. GCF Group extends the Calvet range into Loire and Alsace appellations in the last 10 years. Specialist in the wines of Bordeaux and selecting the best «cuvées» from other principal French wine areas, Calvet is a French brand, distributed in more than 110 countries.
- Bordeaux is one of the most famous area in the world for its wonderful wines. If you need any additional information please contact us - email@example.com
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- Calvet À,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019