- Energy125kJ 30kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 834kJ / 197kcal
- Mango, apricot and coriander chutney.
- finest** Alphonso Mango & Bulida Apricot Chutney Slowly cooked in open pans with fragrant coriander. Alphonso mangos and ripe Bulida apricots are slowly cooked in open pans to bring out all the sweet flavour in this chutney. A hint of coriander adds a fragrant note.
- Slowly cooked in open pans with fragrant coriander.
- Pack size: 310g
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Alphonso Mango (18%), Bulida Apricot (17%), Apple, White Wine Vinegar, Onion, Ginger, Salt, Garlic, Coriander Leaf, Coriander Powder.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 6 weeks and by date shown.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
approx. 20 Servings
- Tamper evident safety button pops up when original seal is broken.
Jar. Glass widely recycled Lid. Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One tablespoon (15g)|
|Energy||834kJ / 197kcal||125kJ / 30kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Tamper evident safety button pops up when original seal is broken.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019