- Energy43kJ 10kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 980kJ
- Pressed Sugar Free Mints (with Sweetener)
- Remember to enjoy POLO® as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Can't get enough minty refreshment? Visit us at www.nestle.co.uk.
- POLO® Sugar Free sweets are refreshing, crunchy mints with a hole in the middle - and they're completely sugar free! Our sugar free mints are great for sucking or crunching whenever you fancy minty refreshment. They're even approved by the Oral Health Foundation.
- Every crunchy sweet is the perfect minty refresher for your breath. Suck or crunch a POLO® after your lunch or coffee break, before a presentation, or as a refresher for your breath during the afternoon. Enjoy them at your desk or on the go - and add some minty deliciousness to your day!
- When you're on the go, make sure you take some of these delicious breath freshening mint sweets with you. Wherever your day takes you, face the world a bit mintier and fresher with POLO®. POLO® was born in 1948, and we've been bringing minty, crunchy refreshment to the UK ever since. POLO® mints are produced in York, where we've been producing these holey little mints since they were invented.
- POLO® was born in 1948, and we've been bringing minty, crunchy refreshment to the UK ever since. POLO® mints are produced in York, where we've been producing these holey little mints since they were invented.
- Have you tried other flavours in the range? The POLO® family includes Original, Spearmint, Sugar Free, Sugar Free Extra Strong and Fruits. All POLO® mints are flavoured with natural mint oils to refresh your breath wherever you are!
- The mint with the hole®
- Sugar Free Mint flavour
- Refresh your breath wherever you are with a POLO®
- Made with real peppermint oil
- Pack size: 133.6g
- Sugar free
Sorbitol, Magnesium Stearate, Mint Oils
Store cool & dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 3 Mints = 1 serving
Number of uses
Contains approximately 28 servings
- WARNING: For some people especially children excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
4 x 33.4g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||20g||0%|
|of which: sugars||0.3g||Trace||90g||<1%|
|of which: polyols||97.2g||4.3g||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**3 mints (4.38g)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 28 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
WARNING: For some people especially children excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019