- Energy75kJ 18kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1707kJ
- Pressed mints
- Remember to enjoy POLO® as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Can't get enough minty refreshment? Visit us at www.nestle.co.uk.
- Whether you grab a packet for your bag or keep them in your desk, nothing beats the minty taste of POLO® Original. Whether you suck your POLO® or crunch it up in one go, they're a great way to refresh your day. With real peppermint oil in every crunchy, holey mint, there's no mistaking the taste of a POLO® Original.
- Every crunchy peppermint sweet is the perfect minty refresher for your breath. Suck or crunch a POLO® after your lunch or coffee break, before a presentation, or as a refresher for your breath during the afternoon. Enjoy them at your desk or on the go - and add some minty deliciousness to your day!
- When you're on the go, make sure you take some of these delicious breath freshening mint sweets with you. Wherever your day takes you, face the world a bit mintier and fresher with POLO®.
- POLO® was born in 1948, and we've been bringing minty, crunchy refreshment to the UK ever since. POLO® mints are produced in York, where we've been producing these holey little mints since they were invented.
- Have you tried other flavours in the range? The POLO® family includes Original, Spearmint, Sugar Free, Sugar Free Extra Strong and Fruits. All POLO® mints are flavoured with natural mint oils to refresh your breath wherever you are!
- The mint with the hole®
- In Original Mint flavour
- Refresh your breath wherever you are with a POLO®
- Made with real peppermint oil
- Pack size: 34g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Modified Starch, Stearic Acid, Mint Oils
Store cool & dry.
Number of uses
28 Contains approximately 28 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK) 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
4 x 34 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||1.0g||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||95.6g||4.2g||90g||5%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 28 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016