- Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- An exceptionally award winning well-balanced and smooth Single Malt Scotch Whisky with delicate aromas of citrus fruit, notably sweet orange with a hint of candy and toffee apples. Matured in traditional oak casks, complemented by selective use of American first-fill casks.
- Colour: Pale gold.
- Nose: Delicate aromas of citrus fruit, notably sweet orange.
- Palate: Sweet, fruit notes of zesty oranges and pears, with a hint of candy, toffee apples. Well-balanced and exceptionally smooth.
- Finish: Long, creamy and smooth.
- Distillery: Glenlivet
- Cask Type: Bourbon
- Colour: Pale Gold
- George Smith, the founder of the Glenlivet Distillery, in 1824, was the first to produce a whisky of such exceptional quality that it was soon widely acknowledged to be how a malt whisky should taste and rightfully earned the name 'The Glenlivet'.
The exceptional character of the Glenlivet spirit is apparent even before the cask ageing process begins, a result of the unique lantern shaped pot stills we use at the Glenlivet. For the Glenlivet founder's reserve, skilful selection of casks enhances the signature fruity flavours of the Glenlivet with traditional oak casks being complemented by selective use of American first-fill casks to give a hint of creamy sweetness creating an exceptionally well-balanced and smooth malt.
- Award-winning malt whisky distilled, matured and bottled in Scotland (Gift box)
- Pack size: 35cl
- Delicate aromas of citrus fruit, notably sweet orange. Sweet, fruit notes of zesty oranges and pears, with a hint of candy, toffee apples. Well-balanced and exceptionally smooth. Long, creamy and smooth.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Scotland
Place of Provenance
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy The Glenlivet straight up, with water / Ice cubes. Or try our signature cocktail, The Packhorse Bridge.
- The Packhorse Bridge
- 40ml Founder's Reserve, 20ml Simple Syrup, 170ml Ginger Beer Simply combine ingredients with ice in a highball glass and garnish with fresh lemon slices and mint sprigs
Name and address
- The Glenlivet Distillery,
- AB37 9DB.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
35 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016