- Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing Shower Cream gently cleanses, moisturises, and soothes your skin. Our shower gel is kind to skin and perfect for daily use on all skin types. Made with skin-loving ingredients, this body wash is infused with vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5, chamomile oil, and natural geranium oil to ensure excellent skin care. Dermatologically tested and approved, our shower gel is a cleansing essential for dry and sensitive skin. Its gentle formula is free from artificial perfume, colour, or harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Simple's natural shower gel for dry skin includes the perfect blend of ingredients to awaken and revitalise your skin. How to use: Squeeze onto a sponge or your hands. Gently massage over your skin to form a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. Smile, it's Simple. Simple has been the expert in sensitive skin since launching the first perfume and colour-free soap in 1960. We’ve stayed committed to our original philosophy of creating skin care and skin cleansing products suitable for all skin types. From this, we have learnt that if something is as delicate and precious as skin, it deserves only the kindest care. Simple says no to artificial perfumes and colours and no to harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Instead, we use only the purest possible, skin-loving ingredients, so you can trust all our products to be kind to sensitive skin.
- Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing Shower Cream is the perfect blend of ingredients to cleanse, nourish, and hydrate your skin
- This shower gel is perfect for even the most sensitive skin
- Our Nourishing Shower Cream is infused with vitamins E, B5 and natural geranium oil to ensure excellent skin care
- Suitable for all skin types, our nourishing shower gel is dermatologically tested and approved
- Our body wash contains skin-loving ingredients with no harsh chemicals that could upset your skin
- Simple's skin care products are PETA certified cruelty-free
- Pack size: 500ML
Aqua Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Chloride Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glycerin Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Oil Panthenol Tocopheryl Acetate Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Bisabolol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Tocopherol Pantolactone Coco-Glucoside Glyceryl Oleate Cocamine Oxide Glyceryl Laurate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Trideceth-7 Sodium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate Phenoxyethanol
- Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020