- Smile it's simple. Simple have been the experts in sensitive skin since launching the first perfume and colour-free soap in 1960. We’ve stayed committed to our original philosophy of creating skincare and skin cleansing products suitable for all skin types with the suitable formulation, From this we have learnt that if something is as delicate and precious as skin, it deserves only the kindest care. Simple says no to harsh, no to artificial perfumes and colours that can upset your skin. Instead, we as a brand simple use only our purest possible, skin-loving ingredients, so you can trust all our products to be kind to sensitive skin. So choose our shower gel range and use Our Kind To Skin Nourishing shower gel is a blend of ingredients to help to gently cleanse, moisturise and soothe your skin. Our Simple Nourishing shower gel is a perfect blend of ingredients to awaken and revitalise your skin. Our Nourishing shower gel perfect for even sensitive skin. Simple Nourishing shower gel is Dermatologically tested. When using our Simple Nourishing shower gel for best results squeeze our simple shower gel onto a sponge or if you prefer on your hands. Then Gently massage the shower gel over your skin to form a rich lather. Then simply Rinse thoroughly. When using simple Nourishing shower gel avoid contact with eyes.
- Simple Nourishing body wash moisturises your skin
- A nourishing showergel and cleanser with ingredients to help gently cleanse, moisturise and soothe your skin
- Special blend of Simple bodywash cleansing goodness
- Showergels and simple body wash dermatologically tested
- A shower gel perfect for even sensitive skin
- Massage over your skin to form a rich lather
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Chloride Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glycerin Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Oil Panthenol Tocopheryl Acetate Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Bisabolol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Tocopherol Pantolactone Coco-Glucoside Glyceryl Oleate Cocamine Oxide Glyceryl Laurate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Trideceth-7 Sodium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate Phenoxyethanol
- Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019