- Energy857kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 685.70kJ (162.40kcal)
- Frozen Class A, basted turkey crown, bone in with added water.
- Extra Large Seves 10 12 Class A, reared on selected farms and basted for succulence.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (88%), Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Potato Starch, Grape Juice from Concentrate, Rice Starch, Carrot Fibre, Flavouring
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From defrost: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5. For calculated cooking times see front of pack Cook, covered loosely with tin foil, in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Baste turkey crown occasionally during cooking process (typically 2 – 4 times depending on the size of the crown). Remove foil for the final 45 minutes of cooking. Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. After cooking, cover with foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- No need to wash poultry before cooking.
- Prior to cooking remove giblet pack and neck from the neck and body cavity.
- If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer.
- PREPARATIONStore turkey crown in a bag at the bottom of a refrigerator until required. For recommended cooking time see label on the front of bag.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for 29-35 hours in the refrigerator.Ensure the turkey crown is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals presentOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and small children.Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2.9 - 3.5kg
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||685.70kJ (162.40kcal)||856.70kJ (202.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016