Dettol Washing Machine Cleaner 250 Ml
- Washing Machine Cleaner.
- For ingredients information:
- www.happier homes.com
- Dettol washing machine cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Acts as a descaler to removes limescale to help improve the functioning of your machine
- Helps prevents bad odours to provide lasting freshness
- Removes Hidden Dirt
- Recommended to use every 2 months
- Keeping your washing machine clean as well as your clothes is an important factor to consider when trying to fight bacterial. Use Dettol Washing Machine Cleaner every 2 months in a wash on its own to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This formula will reach hidden areas of the machine which will stop bad odours, leaving a lasting freshness in the machine.
- Prevents bad odours
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- For a clean & hygienic machine
- Pack size: 250ml
Per of 100g of product contains 2.25g of Benzalkonium Chloride, 9.99g of Lactic Acid and 0.13g of Bis (3-Amino-Propyl) Dodecylamine, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactant, Disinfectant, Perfume
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Antibacterial action:
- Use on empty machine, every 2 months.
- Recommended dosage 250ml. Pour the liquid into the detergent drawer - do not add detergent. Run the washing machine at 60°C without any laundry.
- 1) Detergent drawer, glass door and seal: Dilute one tablespoon (15ml) into 200ml water: Dip sponge. Wipe clean. Use gloves.
- 2) Inside machine: Pour remaining liquid from bottle into the detergent drawer. (Do not use detergent). Run the washing machine at 60°C without any laundry. It may require a second treatment in case of old machine that have never been cleaned before.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- R.O.I: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
250 Millilitres ℮
DETTOL WASHING MACHINE CLEANER 250 ML
DANGER Safety Information: Dettol Washing Machine Cleaner. Contains Benzalkonium Chloride and Lactic Acid. Causes Serious eye damage. May be corrosive to metal. Causes skin irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/eye/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016