- Energy1816kJ 436kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1135kJ / 272kcal
- Cheddar cheese, Red Leicester cheese and onion baked with eggs and double cream in a shortcrust pastry case.
- Extra Mature Cheddar Shortcrust pastry filled with Cheddar, sautéed onion and double cream Our recipes have been created by our chefs using double cream and eggs for a rich creamy filling. Our quiches are then baked by our experts for a golden crust.
Semi Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Onion (10%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Palm Oil, Red Leicester Cheese, Double Cream (Milk), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Maize Flour, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Chive, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Red Leicester Cheese contains: Red Leicester Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes. Chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 15-18 mins
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins
Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Can be served hot or cold.For best results, remove from foil tray and oven heat.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1135kJ / 272kcal||1816kJ / 436kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019