- Energy716kJ 170kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1173kJ / 278kcal
- A flatbread enriched with extra virgin olive oil (1.0%), topped with garlic and parsley spread, with added butter.
- Hand crafted. Made with extra virgin olive oil (1.0%) and an aromatic, buttery topping. Our expert bakers have refined their recipe over time using slow fermentation for a soft textured bread The dough is then hand crafted and baked for a perfect flatbread.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Butter (Milk) (3.0%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1.0%), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Fibre, Garlic, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 8-10 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 10-12 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a flatbread (61g)|
|Energy||1173kJ / 278kcal||716kJ / 170kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019