- 4%of the reference intake
- < 1%of the reference intake
- 9%of the reference intake
- 25%of the reference intake
- 8%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1180kJ (284kcal)
- Full fat soft mould ripened cheese made with pasteurised cow's milk.
- Rich and creamy baking Camembert. Delicious baked in its box with fresh thyme, it is best served with crusty bread.
- Mild and creamy
- Pack size: 250G
- Contains: Milk
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume by 'use by' date shown. Use by see side of wooden box.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 15 minutes
Remove the paper the cheese is wrapped in, then place the Camembert back into
the wooden base. Using a sharp knife slice open the top rind by making a cross
slit on the top.
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
Serve hot with crusty bread.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in France, using milk from France
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||30g contains|
|Energy||1180kJ (284kcal)||354kJ (85kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022