Tesco 20 Mini Cheese And Onion Rolls 220G
- Energy156kJ 37kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1415.00kJ (339.10kcal)
- Cheese, onion and potato filling wrapped in puff pastry
- 20 Mini Cheese & Onion Rolls Oven baked. Triple cheese with sweet onion wrapped in flaky puff pastry
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (19%), Palm Oil, Onion (11%), Potato, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (8%), Red Cheddar Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk) (3.5%), Cornflour, Pasteurised (Egg), Dried Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Mustard Seed, Dried Skimmed Milk, Stabilisers (Methyl Cellulose, Disodium Diphosphate), Spirit Vinegar, White Pepper, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Antioxidant (Citric Acid).
Medium Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Water, Cream (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Salt, Starter Culture.
Cheddar Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture.
Red Cheddar Cheese contains: with Colour: Annatto) (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture, Colour (Annatto)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 8 - 10 minutes
Instructions: Can be eaten hot or cold. For best results, oven heat. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above or consume immediately.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (11g)|
|Energy||1415.00kJ (339.10kcal)||155.65kJ (37.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016