Tesco Chinese Chicken Curry With Rice 450G
- Energy2585kJ 615kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 624kJ / 149kcal
- Chicken breast pieces in a spiced coconut sauce with cooked rice, scrambled egg and peas.
- Creamy coconut curry flavoured with a mild spice blend
Egg Fried Rice, Chicken Breast (20%), Water, Onion, Coconut, Ginger, Garlic, Sugar, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring, Sesame Oil, Chicken Extract, Red Chilli, Salt, Soya Bean, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Mushroom, Rice Vinegar, Mustard Flour, Wheat, Rice Flour, Star Anise Powder, Cumin Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Spring Onion, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Fermented Black Soya Bean, Garlic Purée, Fennel Powder, Spirit Vinegar, Ginger Powder, White Pepper, Paprika, Nutmeg Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Black Pepper, Maize Starch, Lemon Peel Powder.
Egg Fried Rice contains: Water, Rice, Peas, Pasteurised Egg, Sesame Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Sugar, White Pepper, Rice Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Soya Bean, Wheat, Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. The allergens in this product have changed, also may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Remove lid. Decant into an ovenproof dish and cover. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 6 mins / 5 ½ mins
Slightly loosen one side of lid.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer label.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (414g**)|
|Energy||624kJ / 149kcal||2585kJ / 615kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019