Tesco Chicken Chow Mein 400G
- Energy1675kJ 398kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 450kJ / 107kcal
- Cooked noodles with chicken breast pieces and vegetables in a shiitake mushroom and sesame sauce.
- Fine noodles dressed in a savoury shiitake mushroom and sesame sauce
Cooked Noodles, Chicken Breast (26%), Bean Sprouts, Savoy Cabbage (6%), Black Fungus (5%), Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Water, Rice Wine, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Ginger, Cornflour, Garlic, Soya Bean, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Salt, Flavouring, Molasses, Yeast Extract, Chicken Extract, Tomato Concentrate, Chilli Purée, Tomato Purée, Wheat, Rice Vinegar, Fermented Black Soya Bean, Mushroom Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Spring Onion, Wheat Flour, Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Garlic Purée, Malted Barley, Garlic Powder, Garlic Concentrate, Lemon Peel Powder, Garlic Oil.
Cooked Noodles contains: Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 4 ½ / 4 mins
Slightly loosen one side of lid.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Remove lid. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan or wok. Stir fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Time: 5 mins
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer label.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (372g**)|
|Energy||450kJ / 107kcal||1675kJ / 398kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016