- Energy2242kJ 532kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 548.14kJ (129.98kcal)
- Marinated chicken breast pieces in a tomato, red pepper and chilli sauce with cooked pilau rice.
- Our experts flame sear our tandoori marinated chicken breast before adding it to a spicy tomato and onion sauce, lifted by the sweet crunch of fresh peppers. The curry is finished with fresh coriander. Our rice is enhanced with a bespoke blend of spices, all tempered to release their natural flavours.
Cooked Pilau Rice, Chicken Breast (22%), Tomato, Red Pepper, Onion, Tomato Paste, Yogurt (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Coriander, Ginger, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Green Chilli Purée, Salt, Cornflour, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Sugar, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Cumin Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Chilli Powder, Mint, Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sunflower Oil), Cardamom Powder (Cardamom), Turmeric Powder, Cumin Seed, Fenugreek Powder (Fenugreek), Smoked Onion (Onion), Smoked Sugar (Sugar), Clove Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel Powder (Fennel), Cassia Powder (Cassia), Star Anise Powder (Star Anise), Ginger Powder, Nutmeg Powder (Nutmeg), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Lemon Oil, Bay Leaf Powder (Bay Leaf), Mace Powder (Mace), Saffron Powder (Saffron).
Cooked Pilau Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Lentils, Turmeric Powder, Curry Leaf, Mustard Seed, Cumin Seed
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Chilled: 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Frozen: 50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W 7 mins / 900W 6 mins
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 800W 12 mins / 900W 10 mins
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat.
- Remove outer sleeve. Pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (409g**)|
|Energy||548.14kJ (129.98kcal)||2241.89kJ (531.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016