Tesco Finest Chicken Korma And Rice 450G
- Energy2884kJ 687kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 710.35kJ (169.20kcal)
- Marinated chicken breast pieces in a cream, cashew nuts and almond sauce with cooked pilau rice.
- Our experts flame sear our marinated chicken breast before adding it to a creamy coconut sauce enriched with cashew nuts, spiced with cardamom, mace and saffron, and finished with fresh coriander. Our rice is enhanced with a bespoke blend of spices, all tempered to release their aromatic flavours.
Cooked Pilau Rice, Chicken Breast (23%), Single Cream (Milk), Onion, Tomato, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Paste), Yogurt (Milk), Coconut Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Cashew Nut, Coconut Flakes, Sugar, Coriander, Salt, Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Lemon Juice, Turmeric Powder, Cardamom Powder (Cardamom), Desiccated Coconut, Honey, Ground Almonds (Almonds), Green Chilli Purée, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate), Cumin Seed, Smoked Onion Powder (Onion Powder), Smoked Sugar (Sugar), Mace Powder (Mace), Bay Leaf Powder (Bay Leaf), Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Fennel Powder (Fennel), Cassia Powder (Cassia), Chilli Powder, Saffron Powder (Saffron), Star Anise Powder (Star Anise), White Pepper, Clove Powder, Ginger Powder, Nutmeg Powder (Nutmeg).
Cooked Pilau Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Lentils, Turmeric Powder, Curry Leaf, Mustard Seed, Cumin Seed
- Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Chilled: 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Frozen: 50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W 7 mins / 900W 6 mins
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 800W 12 mins / 900W 10 mins
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat.
- Remove outer sleeve. Pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (406g**)|
|Energy||710.35kJ (169.20kcal)||2884.02kJ (686.95kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016