- Pampers sensitive protect baby wipes are specifically designed with your baby’s skin needs in mind. They help prevent skin irritation and to maintain the natural pH level of the skin. They are dermatologically tested and are free of phenoxyethanol, parabens, perfume & alcohol to provide gentle care for your baby’s skin. Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes.
- Pampers sensitive protect baby wipes help prevent skin irritation
- pH balanced
- Dermatologically tested
- 0% phenoxyethanol, paraben, perfume & alcohol
- Proven to be as mild as cotton wool and water
- Recommended by the British Skin Foundation
Aqua, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Pentadecalactone, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Procter & Gamble
- Trafford Park Road
- Manchester M17 1NX
- United Kingdom
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016