Comfort Intense Passion Fabric Conditioner 64 Wash 960Ml
- Comfort Intense Fuchsia Passion Fabric Conditioner 960ml
- Be whisked away on an exotic journey with just one tiny dose of Comfort Intense Fuchsia Passion Fabric Conditioner 960ml. Every drop is super-concentrated with a special technology that releases a burst of long-lasting fragrance so that you get fresh clothes even after they’ve come out of the wardrobe.
- With Comfort Intense a little goes a long way. Thanks to its ultra-concentrated formula, you only need to use a tiny dose to get maximum freshness from every wash. This small but mighty range of fabric softeners come in new smaller bottles that give you amazing fragrance, and with less waste.
- How to use:
- Pour a dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
- Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric conditioner during the final rinse cycle. Use Comfort Intense in every wash and get fresh clothes that will make your family look and feel their best.
- Comfort Intense Fuchsia Passion Fabric Conditioner 960ml delights the senses with luscious bursts of red fruit, sweet blossom and divine vanilla spice. The fresh smell of your clothes will carry on long after they’ve left the wardrobe.
- Also available in the range are: Comfort Intense Fuchsia Passion, Comfort Intense Tropical Punch, Comfort Intense Fresh Sky, Comfort Intense Luxurious and Comfort Intense Sunburst.
- Every drop of Comfort Intense Fuchsia Passion Fabric Conditioner 64 Wash 960ml is super-concentrated and designed to release intense freshness from every drop
- Formulated to create long-lasting fragrance, Comfort Intense Fuchsia Passion Fabric Conditioner leaves you with fresh clothes that smell good and feel great
- The ultra-concentrated formula means you only need to use a tiny amount of fabric conditioner to make your fresh clothes burst with long-lasting fragrance
- Add it to your wash alongside laundry detergent to make clothes look and feel great on your skin
- Intense waves of freshness inspired by the great outdoors ensure clothes maintain that just-washed feeling and fresh smell throughout the day
- Comes in a smaller bottle, which is easier to store and creates less waste for the environment
- Pack size: 960millilitre
15-30%: Cationic surfactants. <5%: Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- To use: dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C. You don't need to dilute
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Contains rose ketone-3, benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016