- Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve is an award winning single malt scotch whisky. It captures the distinct, smooth, fruity taste that its founder first envisioned. It's a classic single malt style of whisky but with an innovative contemporary fresh taste.
- It starts with a skillful selection of casks that enhances the signature fruity flavours of The Glenlivet. The traditional oak casks are complemented by selective use of American first-fill casks to give a hint of creamy sweetness - creating an exceptionally well-balanced and smooth malt.
- Sold with its signature blue gift box, making this the perfect whisky to celebrate a special occasion.
- Serving suggestion: Drink to your own preference, straight up or with a drop of water to open the creamy and intensely smooth character. When serving with ice, large cubes are recommended to allow slow dilution releasing the creamy, sweet characters.
- George Smith, The Glenlivet's founder, didn't follow the lead of the illegal still owners. In 1824, he obtained a distiller's licence to become the first legal distiller in Glenlivet, Scotland. 50 years later, George finally won the exclusive right to call his whisky ‘THE Glenlivet', definitively marking it as the single malt that started it all. To this day, The Glenlivet remains the benchmark that all other Speyside single malts are measured against.
- Pack size: 70cl
- Colour: Pale gold. Nose: Delicate aromas of citrus fruit, notably sweet orange. Taste: Sweet, fruit notes of zesty oranges and pears, with a hint of candy and toffee apples. Finish: Long, creamy and smooth.
Matured and bottled in Scotland. Product of Scotland
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy The Glenlivet your way. Straight up, with water or some ice cubes.
- The Packhorse Bridge
- 40ml Founder's Reserve, 20ml Simple Syrup, 170ml Ginger Beer
- Simply combine ingredients with ice in a highball glass and garnish with fresh lemon slices and mint sprigs
Name and address
- The Glenlivet Distillery,
- AB37 9DB.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019