- Energy850kJ 200kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 340kJ (80kcal)
- Desiree potatoes are instantly recognisable with their beautifully red skin,
- but make sure you remember their wonderfully buttery taste too. They are
- renowned for their creamy mash potato, add cabbage and chopped bacon to it for
- a more unusual take on the original. For recipe ideas visit the Tesco Real Food
- website for inspiration.
- Hob ~ For boiled
- Peel potatoes and cut into evenly sized pieces. Place in saucepan with just
- enough cold water to cover and add salt if desired. Cover with lid, bring to
- boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain and serve.
- For mash
- Follow the instructions for boiled. After draining return pan to warm hob for 1
- minute to dry. Add milk, butter and seasoning according to taste. Mash until
- creamy smooth and serve.
- Oven ~ for roast
- Fan 180oC / 200oC / Gas 6
- Preheat oven. Our 2-4 tbsp. sunflower oil into a roasting tin and place in
- oven. Peel and cut potatoes into eveny sized pieces and parboil for 10 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly to remove excess water. The potatoes will turn out crispier if
- you let them dry off. Shake in pan to roughen surfaces of potatoes. Carefully
- transfer potatoes to hot roasting tin. Turn in the oil and season. Return tin
- to top shelf of oven for 55-60 minutes, turning potatoes occasionally until
- golden and crispy.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Wash before use.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 250g serving contains|
|Energy||340kJ (80kcal)||850kJ (200kcal)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.2mg (17% of NRV)||0.5mg (44% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When boiled (in unsalted water) according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016