Toni & Guy Damage Repair Shampoo 250Ml
- Give your hair a break from the hair dryer and hair straighteners for some well-deserved time off! Toni & Guy Damage Repair Shampoo formulated with Keratin Active Technology, is part of our system that revitalises hair fibres leaving hair stronger and more manageable. Massage into wet hair from root to tip and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Toni & Guy Damage Repair Conditioner for best results; or choose our Damage Repair Mask for a total reconstruction from root to tip, reducing the appearance of damage. Pair with a styling product from one of our styling ranges – texture, smooth or volume to create a style and complete your look. Toni & Guy Damage Repair Shampoo is also available in travel size so you can use your favourite product on the go or on holiday. Born in London from a love of fashion, Toni & Guy products are inspired by catwalk looks and high street style, to create standout hair styles. Toni & Guy celebrates individuality, empowering you to express your style through hair and fashion and to create your look from the hair down. Looking for hair style inspiration? Check out our website toniandguy-products.com for professional tips on how to achieve salon inspired hair styles. Go to allthingshair.com for hair tutorials, trends and product recommendations. We would love to hear your thoughts! If you enjoyed using this product, please share a review.
- With Keratin Active Technology
- Shampoo for Damaged Hair
- Revitalises hair fibres, leaving hair stronger and more manageable
- Massage into wet hair from root to tip and rinse thoroughly
- Follow with Toni & Guy Damage Repair Conditioner for best results
- Born and bred in London, our collection of hair care and styling products is inspired by backstage know-how, to help you create your look from the hair down
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric acid, Cocamide MEA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethyl Palmitamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, Parfum, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-12, Silica, Sodium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Trehalose, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016