Toni & Guy Cleanse Dry Hair Conditioner 250Ml
- Revitalises dull & dry hair
- Intensely nourishes from root to tip for healthy-looking hair
- 250ml rich, everyday conditioner
Improve manageability and revitalise dry locks with Toni & Guy Cleanse Conditioner for Dry Hair. Developed by experts to smooth hair fibres, this intensely nourishing conditioner locks in moisture so your hair shines from root to tip.
- With Babassu Oil
- Conditioner for Dry Hair
- Controls frizz and nourishes hair for a smooth and silky finish
- Smooth onto wet hair, leave on for 1-2 minutes then rinse thoroughly
- Partner with Wave Memorising Balm for smooth, shiny waves
- Born and bred in London, our collection of hair care and styling products is inspired by backstage know-how, to help you create your look from the hair down
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic acid, Sodium chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium sulfate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200, CI 19140
- Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019