Durex Lubrication Feel 50Ml
- Play Feel Pleasure Gel
- Check out the full range on www.durex.com
- Durex Play Feel Lube is a light smooth pleasure gel and lubricant to help give you and your partner a sensual experience
- Can ease vaginal dryness and intimate discomfort
- Water soluble and is easily washed off
- Non-greasy or staining
- Suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex
- If you've always thought lube and pleasure gel were only for people who suffer from dryness, you've been missing out on a whole world of sexual sensations.
- Durex Play Feel, is a light smooth pleasure gel and lube to help give you and your partner a sensual experience! Contains a specially formulated blend of ingredients which will enhance touch between you and your partner. It is water soluble, easily washed off, and suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex.
- Durex lubes can ease vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
- It's not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide. Durex Play lubricants may slow sperm down.
- © 2016
- This lubricant is water soluble and is easily washed off
- It's also non-sticky
- Durex quality
- Pack size: 50ml
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within three months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- Open cap, squeeze gently and apply the pleasure gel wherever you like. And if you need more, just help yourself. You can use Durex Play™ Feel with condoms - smooth over the condom when it's already on.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Warnings Use as directed. Durex Play™ Feel is suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex. It's not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide. Durex pleasure gels may slow sperm down. Avoid contact with eyes, broken skin or wounds. If you experience irritation, stop using this lube. If irritation continues or if additional lube is needed all the time, see your doctor. Seek medical advice if you or your partner are pregnant or breast-feeding. If you experience persistent vaginal dryness consult a doctor. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food. Keep out of reach of children.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019