Tesco Indian Chicken Korma And Rice 450G
- Energy2555kJ 611kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 599.80kJ (143.40kcal)
- Marinated chicken in a tomato, cream and coconut sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- A taste of India Creamy coconut curry made with a traditional spice blend. Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
Water, Chicken Breast (21%), Basmati Rice, Onion, Tomato, Yogurt (Milk), Single Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Coconut, Cashew Nut, Ground (Almonds), Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Salt, Tomato Purée, Coriander Powder, Cornflour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin Powder, Paprika, Maize Flour, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Powder (Cardamom), Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Mace, Cardamom Pods, Curcumin, Mustard Powder, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder, Pimento Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Fennel, Star Anise, Nutmeg, Powder O (Oregano), Powder B (Basil).
Yogurt (Milk) contains: Skimmed Milk, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cream (Milk), Starter Culture.
Curcumin contains: Polysorbate 80, Turmeric Extract, Propylene Glycol
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Snap the compartments in half, place the Chicken Korma on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover, then add the rice compartment onto the baking tray and heat both for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 5½ mins / 5 mins.
Snap the compartments in half, place the Chicken Korma in the microwave and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/(900W). Then place the rice compartment in the microwave and heat both on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
- For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.12
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (426g**)|
|Energy||599.80kJ (143.40kcal)||2555.15kJ (610.88kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016