Tesco Chicken Jalfrezi And Rice 450G
- Energy1875kJ 446kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 444.30kJ (105.60kcal)
- Marinated chicken in a tomato and chilli sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
Water, Chicken Breast (22%), Onion, Basmati Rice, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Yogurt (Milk), Salt, Green Chilli, Sugar, Cornflour, Coriander Powder, Coriander Leaf, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Paprika, Lemon Juice, Cumin Powder, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Colours (Paprika Extract, Curcumin), Cumin Seeds, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Fenugreek, Cardamom Powder, Cardamom Pods, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, Ginger Powder, Mace, Star Anise, Basil, Fennel, Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Snap the compartments in half, place the Chicken Jalfrezi on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover, then add the rice compartment onto the baking the tray and heat both for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: 800W/900W 5½ mins / 5½ mins
For best results microwave heat.
Snap the compartments in half, place the Chicken Jalfrezi in the microwave and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/(900W). Then place the rice compartment in the microwave and heat both on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W)/(900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (422g**)|
|Energy||444.30kJ (105.60kcal)||1874.95kJ (445.63kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016