- Energy1166kJ 279kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1826.90kJ (437.66kcal)
- Chocolate flavoured sponge cake, filled and topped with Belgian dark chocolate buttercream and hand finished with chocolate decorations.
- Why not try our free from wheat and gluten Victoria Sponge Cake, a lovely tea time treat for all the family to enjoy.
Buttercream (28%), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Sugar, Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Invert Sugar Syrup, Dried Skimmed Milk, Free Range Dried Egg, Humectant (Glycerol), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dark Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whey Powder (Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Dark Chocolate Curls, Belgian Milk Chocolate, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
Buttercream contains: Butter (Milk), Icing Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Humectant (Glycerol), Water, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide).
Dark Chocolate Curls contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- Free From: Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and collar before cutting. Place cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a cake (64g) contains|
|Energy||1826.90kJ (437.66kcal)||1165.56kJ (279.23kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016