Tesco Finest Free From Victoria Sponge Cake
- Energy997kJ 238kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1635kJ / 390kcal
- Gluten Free Victoria sponge cake made with potato and tapioca starch and rice flour, filled with buttercream and raspberry jam, finished with a sweet dusting.
- Wheat and Gluten Free. Victoria sponge with fruity raspberry jam and buttercream. Our soft moist vanilla sponge is made with free range eggs and butter. It is filled with smooth buttercream and delicious raspberry jam, hand finished with a sweet dusting.
INGREDIENTS: Egg, Sugar, Buttercream (12%) [Sugar, Butter (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Water, Humectant (Glycerol), Maize Flour], Raspberry Jam (11%) [Glucose Syrup, Raspberry, Raspberry Purée, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Flavouring], Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Egg White, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Maize Flour, Palm Kernel Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Carbonate), Flavouring, Buckwheat Flour, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Carotenes), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten,
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Store in a cool, dry place and once opened store in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Before removing collar, slide knife between cake and collar to release. hold the cake and with a long, clean serrated knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. it is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cake (61g)|
|Energy||1635kJ / 390kcal||997kJ / 238kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019