- Tampax Pearl Compak tampons are our best tampons for comfort, protection and discretion. They are free from fragrances. Tampax Pearl Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion. Its contoured Anti- Slip Grip makes the applicator easy to hold and position. Tampax Pearl Compak has MotionFit technology that gently expands to fit your body’s unique shape. Additionally there is a LeakGuard braid that helps stop leaks before they happen. Tampax Pearl Compak have bold and colourful wrappers that are easy to open, purse resistant and open silently for full discretion. Tampax Pearl Compak Super is our best tampon for super absorbency. Tampax Pearl Compak tampons have been gynaecologically tested. They have also been independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex.
- For more information about our products please visit our website.
- Tampax’s N°1 combination of comfort, protection and discretion
- Tampax MotionFit tampon that gently adapts to your body’s unique shape
- Leakguard Braid for added backup protection to help prevent leaks
- SmoothTouch compact applicator with an anti-slip grip and rounded tip for easy tampon insertion
- Independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex
- Gynaecologically tested
- Free from fragrances and core free from dyes
- For more information about our products please visit our website
Preparation and Usage
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Store in cool dry place
- Tampons are associated with a rare but serious illness, Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal.
- [GB] Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- [GB] 0800 378 135
- [IRL] 1800 626 206
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Tampons are associated with a rare but serious illness, Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021