- NIVEA SUN Kids Moisturising Sun Spray provides children with highly effective UVA/UVB protection. It immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage. Application on young children is made easier through the trigger spray format.
- Very water resistant
- Immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Moisturising and caring formula
- Especially formulated for children's delicate skin
- Pack size: 300ML
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alcohol Denat, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Plastic - Check Local Recycling Bottle
Name and address
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd., Birmingham, B37 7YS, UK
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd., Birmingham, B37 7YS, UK www.NIVEA.com
IMPORTANT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas. • Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling. • Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection. • Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm). • Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining. • Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. • Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. • Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat. • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019