Dettol Surface Cleanser 126 Antibacterial Wipes
- Cleansing Surface Wipes
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- www.sustainable cleaning.com
- www.happier homes.com
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to kill
- E.coli, S.aureus, Listeria, Campylobacter, P.aeruginosa, MRSA, Salmonella
- Influenza - Type A H1N1
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to remove
- Pollen Particles, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
- Suitable for:
- Chopping boards, high chairs, changing mats, fridge, bins, kitchen sinks, baths & taps, toilet seats
- Trusted by doctors** to kill bacteria
- **Based on research carried out by IPSOS wth 210 doctors, a majority of GPs questioned agreed that they 'trusted Dettol Surface Cleanser to kill bacteria
- If you like this product, why not also try Dettol Cleansing Floor Wipes - Anti-bacterial wipes specially designed for use on floors.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
- Trusted by doctors to kill bacteria
- Kills E.coli, Salmonella, MRSA, Rotavirus, Flu virus (H1N1)
- Non bleach, no taint, no odour
- Safe to use where food is prepared
- Removes 90% of allergens
- The British allergy foundation seal of approval
Cleansing Surface Wipes contains amongst other ingredients: Disinfectant, Parfum, Per 100g of product contains 0.37g Benzalkonium Chloride
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- 1. Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
- 2. Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- 3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispose of wipe.
- Not Suitable for:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Fabric
- Dettol™ Consumer Services.
- For help and advice, contact us: www.dettol.co.uk
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
Precaution: Not for personal hygiene use Do not flush down the toilet. Keep out of reach of children.
126 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016