- Multipurpose Cleaning Wipes Citrus Zest.
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- www.sustainable cleaning.com
- www.happier homes.com
- Proven to kill antibiotic resistant MRSA*
- *Kills 99.9% of MRSA, klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1 positive, Escherichia coli with extended spectrum beta-lactamase resistance (ESBL)
- 10x more cleaning power**
- **10x more cleaning power vs. water on grease, soap scum and burnt on food
- Suitable for:
- Work Surfaces, Kitchen surfaces, Sinks, Shower screens, Toilet seats, Bath & Taps, Electrical devices, Kitchen work surfaces, Children toys
- If you like this product, why not also try Dettol Floor Wipes specially designed for use on floors.
- Moisture lock
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria such as E.coli
- Trap + lift technology traps and lifts dirt leaving surfaces clean
Per 100g product contains 0.40g Benzalkonium Chloride, <5% of Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Parfum
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- 1. Pull back the reseal able cover, pull out wipe.
- 2. Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid dying out.
- 3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispense of wipe.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before using to ensure no damage is caused to the surface. For surfaces that come in contact with food: Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
- For use on toys: Use only on hard non-porous surfaces.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
- Dettol™ Consumer Services.
- For help and advice, contact us:
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all applicable Regulations.
80 x Large Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016