Ribena No Added Sugar Blackcurrant 850Ml
- Energy50kJ 13kcal
- Concentrated No Added Sugar Blackcurrant Juice Drink with sweeteners
- Keep active. Eat healthy. Enjoy Ribena.
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- Rich in vitamin C Contains real fruit juice No added sugar No artificial colours Made with British blackcurrants
- Rich in vitamin C No added sugar
Water, Blackcurrant Juice from Concentrate (35%), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Carbonate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Vitamin C, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulphite), Colour (Anthocyanins)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use - follow carefully: Dilute 1 part (50ml) squash with at least 4 parts of water to give a 250ml serving.
- Remember to add extra water if giving to toddlers.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Recyclable Bottle Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Cap
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per after dilution 1 part with 4 parts water per 250ml serving||%RI*||per after dilution 1 part with 4 parts water per 100ml||%RI*|
|of which sugars, g||1.3||-||0.5||-|
|Vitamin C, mg||80||100||32||40|
|Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. * Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) Contains naturally occurring sugars present in the fruit juice at approx. 0.5g per||-||-||-||-|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016