- Energy1755kJ 418kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 662.10kJ (157.90kcal)
- Cooked fusilli pasta dressed with a vinaigrette, romaine lettuce, sliced roast chicken, Parmigiano Reggiano medium fat hard cheese shavings and cooked smoky bacon with a pot of Caesar dressing.
- Parmigiano Reggiano. Topped with beechwood smoked bacon, chicken and Caesar style dressing. Our chefs have developed recipes using carefully selected ingredients to create vibrant salads which are full of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Fusilli Pasta(Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Romaine Lettuce, Chicken Breast (18%), Caesar Dressing(Water, Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Malt Vinegar Powder (Barley), Black Pepper, Black Treacle, Anchovy (Fish), Onion Powder, Sunflower Oil, Onion, Tamarind Extract, Garlic Powder, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Clove, Paprika, Red Chilli Powder, Lemon Extract), Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk), Cooked Sweetcure Beechwood Smoked Bacon (3.5%)(Pork, Water, Sugar, Salt, Stabiliser(Sodium Triphosphate), Honey, Preservative(Sodium Nitrite)), Water, Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Starch, Cornflour, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Black Pepper, Parsley, Chive, Mustard Flour, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator(Citric Acid), Turmeric
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (265g)|
|Energy||662.10kJ (157.90kcal)||1754.57kJ (418.44kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016