Tesco Curly Carrot 250G
- Energy223kJ 53kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 179kJ / 43kcal
- Spiralised carrot.
- Sweet spiralised carrot, ideal in salads or stir fries.
Instructions: 3 mins (800W) /2 1/2 mins (900W)
1. Pierce film several times and place on a non-metallic plate.
2. Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W) / 2 1/2 minutes (900W).
3. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: 1. Empty pack contents into a heavy based frying pan or wok. 2. On a medium to high heat, stir fry for 4 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Washed and ready to cook.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (125g)|
|Energy||179kJ / 43kcal||223kJ / 53kcal|
|Vitamin A||1961.0µg (245%NRV)||2451.3µg (306%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019