Scholl Gelactiv Insole Regular - Women
- Gel Activ Everyday Women
- - Effectively absorb shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of walking or daily activities
- - Sole-shape design for all day comfort
- - Suitable for wearing inside casual shoes, flats and boots
- - Impact cushioning for heel, knees and ankles
- - Gelactiv ™ technology provides superior shock absorption & cushioning performance, thanks to the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole
- - 1 size fits all (trim along the outline that matches your shoe size)
- GelActive Insoles have been developed to reduce the excessive pressure being put on your feet and are suitable to satisfy three different sets of needs.
- Whether you want to shop longer, enjoy a stroll with the family or go for a quick power walk around the block - new Scholl GelActiv Everyday insoles support your feet, so you can be comfortable all day long. They have a sole-shape design for all day comfort.
- Its dual gel is proven to effectively absorb micro shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of walking or daily activities. It is perfect for all day comfort and deliver all day shock absorption to increase shoe comfort. The firmer gel provides arch and heel support.
- Fits Shoe Size
- UK: 5-8
- Aus: 6-9
- UK: A-5 B-6 C-7 Full-8
- Aus: A-6 B-7 C-8 Full-9
Preparation and Usage
- Instruction for Use:
- Trim to fit if necessary. Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide.
- For best results, remove existing insoles and replace with Scholl GelActiv™ insoles with the Gel side Down. Replace the insoles when showing signs of wear. Every six months recommended.
- Can be used for:
- Casual or Work shoes, Trainers, Flats
- Cleaning Instruction: To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak)
- Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not 100% satisfied with this insole within 30 days, we will arrange a refund. You need to be an adult and proof of purchase (receipt) is required. Your statutory rights are not affected. To arrange a refund contact UK: 0800 074 2040 or ROI: 01 661 7318. For more information go to www.scholl.co.uk or www.scholl.ie
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016