Scholl Gelactiv Insole Work - Women
- Gel Activ Work Women
- Why Use Scholl Gelactiv™ Work?
- Developed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce the excessive pressure being put on your feet for a long period.
- GelActiv™ Technology: GelActiv™ technology provides superior shock absorption vs not wearing insoles and cushioning performance with the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole. GelActiv™ is effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps reduce the excessive pressure from daily activities.
- For hardworking feet*
- *Hardworking feet
- Walking or standing a lot
- Work indoors or outdoors on hard surfaces
- Fits Shoe Size
- UK: 5-8
- Aus: 6-9
- UK: A-5 B-6 C-7 Full-8
- Aus: A-6 B-7 C-8 Full-9
- Provides all day shock absorption especially on hard surfaces
- Non-stop cushioning and all day comfort
- GelActiv technology and soleshape design
- Holes and top cloth help to keep feet dry
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Vietnam from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Instruction for Use:
- Trim to fit if necessary. Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide.
- For best results, remove existing insoles and replace with Scholl GelActiv™ insoles with the Gel side Down. Replace the insoles when showing signs of wear. Every six months recommended.
- Can be used for:
- Work boots, Everyday shoes, Trainers
- Cleaning Instruction: To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak)
- Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not 100% satisfied with this insole within 30 days, we will arrange a refund. You need to be an adult and proof of purchase (receipt) is required. Your statutory rights are not affected. To arrange a refund contact UK: 0800 074 2040 or ROI: 01 661 7318. For more information go to www.scholl.co.uk or www.scholl.ie
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016