- Energy471kJ 113kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 377kJ / 91kcal
- A mildly spiced creamy sauce with coconut.
- A mild Korma curry sauce with coconut and onion for a beautifully balanced Free From dish. Serve with Chicken & Basmasti rice.
Water, Tomato Purée, Coconut (5%), Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Cornflour, Sugar, Desiccated Coconut (3%), Dried Onion, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Salt, Coriander, Ground Fennel, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Ground Cumin, Ground Coriander, Ground Ginger, Ground Turmeric, Ground Cardamom, Ground Cassia, Dried Fenugreek Leaf.
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 7 days.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a jar (125g) contains|
|Energy||377kJ / 91kcal||471kJ / 113kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016